Your membership payments support our service to code officials and industry professionals in the North Texas area. Membership is paid per organization, not per individual. These funds help us to provide training and networking opportunities, engage in public outreach, and follow the mission of ICC to better the building community. In addition, members enjoy the following benefits:
- Voting rights in Chapter business (Class A Members)
- Eligible to nominate a staff member for the Chapter's Employee of the Month
- $5 off paid training classes
- $5 off individual registration for the annual banquet
- $10 off individual registration for golf
- The Chapter will distribute job announcements in Chapter emails (Class A Members)
- Members can pose questions to the Chapter, who will distribute the question through Chapter emails for discussion at the next meeting.
- Class A Members' relatives are eligible for scholarships awarded annually by the North Texas Chapter.